By proceeding with your payment, you agree to the following:
This Agreement is made on the day of payment between the Client (payor) and Bend Relocation Services (BRS).
In consideration of the Client retaining BRS to perform consulting services for the Client, the Client agrees to the following:
Client hereby retains BRS to assist them in finding a property for rent in Central Oregon based on the following terms and conditions:
- Client will fill out the BRS intake form sent directly to Client upon receipt of payment.
- BRS and Client will use the information on the pre-filled intake form as a foundation during an intake phone call to formulate an agreed-upon list of criteria required by the Client for a suitable rental.
- Upon mutual agreement of such criteria, any alterations or changes made by the Client during the search process that narrows the search field or changes the agreed-upon search criteria may result in a $350 change fee.
- BRS will use the mutually agreed criteria list to find and show the Client up to five suitable properties available for rent. If the Client would like to view more than the allotted five properties, additional fees may apply.
This Agreement shall commence on the date of payment and shall remain in effect until the Client is approved for a property found by BRS, unless as specified for reasons outlined below in Section 4.
- Fee for Services
- All payments made to BRS to assist in finding a rental will be paid in full before any services begin.
- BRS requires that clients sign up for our services at least one month prior to their move to successfully find our clients a suitable rental. If a client acquires any services that include finding a rental in less than the 30 day allowance, there may be an additional $300 rush fee added.
Client agrees to be forthcoming with all information that may or may not impede BRS in their ability of finding the Client a rental. This includes but is not limited to:
- Rental History
- Credit History
- Criminal Background History
- Disclosure of Pets
- Disclosure of Employment
If a Client fails to disclose information and as a result, the Clients’ rental application is denied, BRS has the right to terminate this service agreement and no refunds will be issued.
In addition, if the Client decides to obtain a property on their own while under the service terms of this Agreement with BRS, this Agreement will immediately terminate, and the Client agrees to forfeit any claims for a refund.
BRS recognizes and acknowledges that this Agreement creates a confidential relationship between BRS and Client. The Client understands that information concerning the Client’s personal information will need to be discussed with property management companies or property owners for the sole purpose of obtaining a rental. BRS agrees that confidential information will not be used for any purpose other than to secure a rental for the Client.
- Completion of Agreement
The services between BRS and the Client will be considered completed once the Client has chosen a rental property at which point they will be connected directly with the third party representing the chosen rental property.
- Entire Agreement and Notice
This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and may not be amended.